- Board & Staff
- Newsletter Archive
- Whitefish Range Partnership Archive
- Kootenai National Forest Planning
- Our Comments on Public Issues
- Roland Cheek Writes!
- Dr. John L. Weaver "Wildlife Connectivity in the Crown"
- Resources & Links
- Media & Miscellaneous Archives
- Legislation and Government Action
- Photo Archive
- Jack Potter Award
You are here
Our Conservation Project
We work to protect the clean water and wildlife connectivity across our home landscape. This means that we work to gain the highest level of protection possible for pristine public lands, such as in the watersheds of the Swan, Mission, and Whitefish mountains, as well as Crown lands across the border with Canada. We advocate for Wilderness designation and appropriate enforcement of clean water and endangered species protections. Our successes mean that our finest water sources and wildlife habitats will be conserved for future generations.