- Board & Staff
- Jack Potter Award
You are here
Resources & Links
Headwaters Montana works cooperatively with communities, other organizations, and volunteers to build success.
We work most closely with the Flathead Wild Campaign as a core member. Flathead Wild is an international campaign to save the Wildest Valley in the Lower '48 ~ the North Fork Flathead River. Please join Friends of the Flathead.
Related Links & Resources
- Flathead Wild Campaign
- Friends of the Flathead
- The Roundtable on the Crown of the Continent
- Crown of the Continent Ecosystem Education Cooperative (COCEEC)
- Flathead Land Trust
- Citizens For A Better Flathead
- Montana Land Reliance
- The Nature Conservancy in Montana
- American Bird Conservancy in Montana
- Montana Environmental Information Center
- Montana Conservation Voters
- HAUER and SEXTON Water Quality and Aquatic Life Use Final Report
- HAUER and SEXTON Water Quality Report 2013 FINAL Appendix A-D.pdf
- PreparedHeadwaters Montana Official Comments on the Kootenai Forest Draft Management Plan - Dated March 30, 2012
- Weaver, John L. 2011. Conservation VALUE OF ROADLESS AREAS FOR VULNERABLE FISH AND Wildlife Species in the Crown of the Continent Ecosystem, Montana. Wildlife Conservation Society, WORKING PAPER NO. 40 APRIL 2011.
- Proctor et. al, 2012. "Population Fragmentation and Inter-EcosystemMovements of Grizzly Bears in Western Canada and the Northern United States"
- The B.C. - Montana MOU 2/18/2010
- Waterton Mission Report Final
- 1982 USFW Biological Opinion N. Fork Road Paving
- 1980 USFWS Biological Opinion N. Fork Road Paving
Complimentary Headwaters Hat Donate $100 or more to receive one of these hats to show your support for conservation in the Flathead! ~ Thank You!
Traditional Ball Cap Flat-Head Ball Cap (Click images to enlarge!)
We Are 85 Percent of the Way.... Every year we need to raise 33 percent or more of our budget from individuals like you in order to meet an IRS regulation. We did not quite make that goal, or $16,000, this year... so we must continue. Your donation counts toward this goal and the protecting the Flathead region. If you donated in 2013, we thank you! If you have not yet donated, please consider doing so at this time. Click on the "Donate Now" to go to our secure on-line donation center. Please donate today! ~ Thank You!