- Board & Staff
- Jack Potter Award
You are here
Media & Miscellaneous Archives
Photo Credit: Joel Sartore/NGS Stock
Follow these links upstream to more information about Headwaters Montana and our activities!
- Headwaters Montana in the News
- February 28, 2011:Montana Officials Want Company to Retire Energy Leases in Flathead Watershed
- February 26, 2011: Oklahoma Company Still Owns 74 Leases in the Flathead
- February 16, 2010:B.C. Mining Reversal Years in the Making
- June 23, 2010: North Fork Mining Ban Deadline in Doubt
- August 26, 2009: Are North Fork Oil Leases Hindering Montana's Transboundary Argument?
- Press Releases & Letters to the Editor
- February 17, 2010: Protecting the North Fork Must Be a Team Effort
- August 19, 2010: Partnering to Protect the Transboundary Flathead Area
- December 16, 2009: “Don't Go for Gold,” Conservation Groups Tell B.C. Government
- September 27, 2009: Tester's Forest Bill Is Both Courageous and Timely
- June 1, 2009: Flathead Coalition says BP's Science Seriously Flawed
- May 16, 2009: Wilderness Conference Calls for Protecting Wild Lands
- April 13, 2009: Northwest Montana Conservationist Call for Wilderness
- June 26, 2008: BP Shouldn't Complain About "Barriers to Access"
- November 19, 2007: Legal Expert Says Montana Should Have Input on Canadian Mining, Drilling