- Board & Staff
- Jack Potter Award
You are here
Media & Miscellaneous Archives
Photo Credit: Joel Sartore/NGS Stock
Follow these links upstream to more information about Headwaters Montana and our activities!
- Headwaters Montana in the News
- February 28, 2011:Montana Officials Want Company to Retire Energy Leases in Flathead Watershed
- February 26, 2011: Oklahoma Company Still Owns 74 Leases in the Flathead
- February 16, 2010:B.C. Mining Reversal Years in the Making
- June 23, 2010: North Fork Mining Ban Deadline in Doubt
- August 26, 2009: Are North Fork Oil Leases Hindering Montana's Transboundary Argument?
- Press Releases & Letters to the Editor
- February 17, 2010: Protecting the North Fork Must Be a Team Effort
- August 19, 2010: Partnering to Protect the Transboundary Flathead Area
- December 16, 2009: “Don't Go for Gold,” Conservation Groups Tell B.C. Government
- September 27, 2009: Tester's Forest Bill Is Both Courageous and Timely
- June 1, 2009: Flathead Coalition says BP's Science Seriously Flawed
- May 16, 2009: Wilderness Conference Calls for Protecting Wild Lands
- April 13, 2009: Northwest Montana Conservationist Call for Wilderness
- June 26, 2008: BP Shouldn't Complain About "Barriers to Access"
- November 19, 2007: Legal Expert Says Montana Should Have Input on Canadian Mining, Drilling
Complimentary Headwaters Hat Donate $100 or more to receive one of these hats to show your support for conservation in the Flathead! ~ Thank You!
Traditional Ball Cap Flat-Head Ball Cap (Click images to enlarge!)
We Are 85 Percent of the Way.... Every year we need to raise 33 percent or more of our budget from individuals like you in order to meet an IRS regulation. We did not quite make that goal, or $16,000, this year... so we must continue. Your donation counts toward this goal and the protecting the Flathead region. If you donated in 2013, we thank you! If you have not yet donated, please consider doing so at this time. Click on the "Donate Now" to go to our secure on-line donation center. Please donate today! ~ Thank You!