- Board & Staff
- Jack Potter Award
You are here
The Flathead Wild Campaign Map:
- Complete the Park
- Keep the Wildlife Corridor Connected
- Protect It for Future Generations
- The Whitefish Range, Montana
- Whitefish Range Wilderness
- Grizzly Bear Conservation Strategy Map _ NCDE (Source: USFWS)
- Map of West Slope Cutthroat Trout Key Conservation Areas from Weaver, J.L. 2013. Safe Havens, Safe Passages for Vulnerable Fish and Wildlife. WCS Canadian Conservation Report No. 6. March 2013, page 51
- Map of Study Area for Transboundary Flathead River: Water Quality and Aquatic Life Use Final Report
- PreparedThe Canadian Federal Dominion Coal Block (DCB) in the B.C. Flathead River Valley
- Nature Conservancy Map of the Canadian Flathead Showing Area Affected by B.C. Mining Ban
- The Flathead Wild Campaign Map: International Wildlife Corridor and the Missing Piece of Waterton-Glacier Peace Park
- Detail Map of Flathead National Park
- Headwaters Montana Propose 'Wildlife Corridors' on the Kootenai National Forest, Montana
- Map Key for Kootenay Forest Map Alternatives B, C (below)
- Kootenai National Forest Planning Map: Forest's "Preferred Alternative B"
- Kootenai National Forest Planning Map: "Alternative C"
- Dr. John Weaver's "Wildland Recommendations for the North Fork Flathead Basin and Ten Lakes Area"
- The Whitefish Range and Ten Lakes Roadless Areas
- Whitefish Range Conservation Species Map (per Montana CAPS)
- MT State Lands in the Whitefish Range, MT: Subject of Mineral Exchange 2011
- What Success Looks Like for the Transboundary Flathead
- The Transboundary Flathead - Hydrologic Features
- The Transboundary Flathead - Outline Map
- Coal Fields, Flathead Valley, BC
- Completing Waterton Lakes National Park (Canada) and the World's First Peace Park
- Oil and Gas Lease Withdrawals from North Fork Flathead River Watershed
- Glacier Park Wilderness Proposal
- Whitefish Range - Wild and Scenic River Additions
- Crown of the Continent Region
- Crown of the Continent Eco-climatic Influences
- Max Resources Gold Prospect in Canadian Flathead River Valley
Complimentary Headwaters Hat Donate $100 or more to receive one of these hats to show your support for conservation in the Flathead! ~ Thank You!
Traditional Ball Cap Flat-Head Ball Cap (Click images to enlarge!)
We Need to Raise $16,000.... By the end of 2013. Can you make a donation today to keep conservation moving forward in the Flathead? Click on the "Donate Now" to go to our secure on-line donation center. The Cinnabar Foundation will match your donation dollar for dollar up to $2,000. We can take full advantage of this grant opportunity with your direct help. Please donate today! ~ Thank You!