- Board & Staff
- Newsletter Archive
- Whitefish Range Partnership Archive
- Kootenai National Forest Planning
- Our Comments on Public Issues
- Roland Cheek Writes!
- Dr. John L. Weaver "Wildlife Connectivity in the Crown"
- Resources & Links
- Media & Miscellaneous Archives
- Legislation and Government Action
- Photo Archive
- Jack Potter Award
You are here
The Flathead Wild Campaign Map:
- Complete the Park
- Keep the Wildlife Corridor Connected
- Protect It for Future Generations
- Dr. John Weaver's Recommended Wilderness _ Wildlife Conservation Society Working Paper #43, May 2014
- Whitefish Range Partnership Map (only) JPEG 04/15/2014
- Whitefish Range Partnership Map and Flyer PDF 04/15/2014
- The Whitefish Range, Montana
- Whitefish Range Wilderness
- Grizzly Bear Conservation Strategy Map _ NCDE (Source: USFWS)
- Map of West Slope Cutthroat Trout Key Conservation Areas from Weaver, J.L. 2013. Safe Havens, Safe Passages for Vulnerable Fish and Wildlife. WCS Canadian Conservation Report No. 6. March 2013, page 51
- Map of Study Area for Transboundary Flathead River: Water Quality and Aquatic Life Use Final Report
- PreparedThe Canadian Federal Dominion Coal Block (DCB) in the B.C. Flathead River Valley
- Nature Conservancy Map of the Canadian Flathead Showing Area Affected by B.C. Mining Ban
- The Flathead Wild Campaign Map: International Wildlife Corridor and the Missing Piece of Waterton-Glacier Peace Park
- Detail Map of Flathead National Park
- Headwaters Montana Propose 'Wildlife Corridors' on the Kootenai National Forest, Montana
- Map Key for Kootenay Forest Map Alternatives B, C (below)
- Kootenai National Forest Planning Map: Forest's "Preferred Alternative B"
- Kootenai National Forest Planning Map: "Alternative C"
- Dr. John Weaver's "Wildland Recommendations for the North Fork Flathead Basin and Ten Lakes Area"
- The Whitefish Range and Ten Lakes Roadless Areas
- Whitefish Range Conservation Species Map (per Montana CAPS)
- MT State Lands in the Whitefish Range, MT: Subject of Mineral Exchange 2011
- What Success Looks Like for the Transboundary Flathead
- The Transboundary Flathead - Hydrologic Features
- The Transboundary Flathead - Outline Map
- Coal Fields, Flathead Valley, BC
- Completing Waterton Lakes National Park (Canada) and the World's First Peace Park
- Oil and Gas Lease Withdrawals from North Fork Flathead River Watershed
- Glacier Park Wilderness Proposal
- Whitefish Range - Wild and Scenic River Additions
- Crown of the Continent Region
- Crown of the Continent Eco-climatic Influences
- Max Resources Gold Prospect in Canadian Flathead River Valley
Click here to sign up for our e-newsletter, to make a donation, or leave a comment.